I’m Scott. I’m still building these page so bear with me.
- 1993: born in Florida
- 1996-2000: Swimming, early homeschooling, and learning how to make the most of being the youngest.
- 2001-2004: Family purchased the iconic iMac in Bondi Blue.
- 2005: Watched brother build desktop pc. Aroused curiosity in linux, bios, and command line.
- 2008: Took first statistics course via dual-enrollment at local community college.
- 2011: Highschool graduation + AA degree. Move to Tallahassee. First year at FSU pursuing Statistics.
- 2013: First interest in bitcoin.
- 2014: First exposure to R and python for analytics. Renewed interest in linux.
- 2015: Graduation from FSU. Move to Jacksonville. Took middle office equity trading job at Deutsche Bank (capital markets).
- 2017: Took an analytics position at Advanced Recovery Systems (healthcare marketing).
- 2018: Took a fintech analytics position at Finexio (financial services technology).
- AA Degree in Business from Pensacola State College
- BS Degree in Psychology (Minor in Statistics) from Florida State University
- Certificate in Data Analytics and SAS Programming from SAS foundation
- Certificate in Salesforce Administration
- Certificate in Heroku Architecture by Salesforce
- Data Analyst with Python
- Data Scientist with Python
- Quantitative Analyst with R
Favorite Quotes #
“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: It might have been.” - John Greenleaf Whittier
“I am the captain of my fate, the master of my soul” - William Ernest Henley
“Do not go gentle into that good night” - Dylan Thomas